Thursday, March 01, 2007

First off, I have to apologize to Patty, who went to Martin River with us. He was on the wagon, so I didn't recognize him.

The weather report on Tuesday said that it was -16 in North Bay and going up to -2. Since it was -25 here, I thought that it would be a nice day to work out side. But it got too hot, +3c, so I started cleaning out the A frame. Plus, by the end of this week, I think somebody might need it. I want it known that I had no part in some one's life changing decisions. I let the fire burn out and opened the patio door to the deck. It was so hot that George cried to go out.


By mid afternoon it was so hot that I decided to go to the beach.


What better way to end a day at the beach than a couple of chops on the barbie?


So, after 2 days, this is the piles of junk that came out. Not counting the bunk bed for Joseph and the roll away cots that I put in the garage. The cots are free to a good home.



All I have to do is find a place for 2 doors, and vacuum, and the A frame will be livable.


Last evening I went to the Kelly's for supper. Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding and all the fixin's. You better get back soon Shirley, Mrs. K is winning me over. We are under a winter storm warning starting this evening, so I think I'll go to Frasertown and get some coffee water before it hits.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Wow - have you ever thought of getting into the accommodation business? The A-frame is awesome!