Tuesday, March 27, 2007

With the snow going away, Kita found his bunny. We haven't seen it since new years.


On Sunday I filled up the wood shed. I used the snowmobile sleigh and dragged it. By the afternoon I had to shovel snow for the sleigh to slide on. Who needs a back hoe, or a husky? Working dog my ... With all the physical work that I do, why do I have a kegger and not a six pack? I'm starting to think that our cult needs a day off. I'll think on that one.


Foggy day yesterday.



A million candle power flash light couldn't cut through the fog last night.


The ice is starting to pull away from my shore. Sand is visible, so the water level isn't too high.


What to talk about today? Writing all these sermons, like Mr Dion says "You think it's easy?" I think our cult needs some rules; rule 1: gimme all your money. There are only 2 types of cult leaders, rich ones and dead ones. I prefer the first option.

I heard on the radio that there were 17 snowmobile deaths in Ontario this year, down from 40 something a couple of years ago. Do the math, the sledding season was half as long as normal, 2 X 17 = just as many idiots as normal.

Michelle, every time Ellia runs around naked, you can say "There goes my daddy's genes" I hope that makes up for the nose.

Tim, sometimes, I think I liked you better when you were invisible.

C, "an" ant? Like one ant? The spiders here are running in herds. The house flies are traveling in flocks. I lost count on all the flies I've killed. I can't remember if you cut off the nose or the tail to collect the bounty. What? Well, there ought to be a bounty.

TPD, I hear that Cindy is reading the blog to you. Maybe, if you treat her nice, she will type in a comment for you. Don't hurt yourself with the crayons.

Hey Rich, are you "retired" yet? Remember, if you want to work for an idiot, be self employed.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

okay, so when she's a teenager and still wants to run around naked in front of strange men, i'm blaming it on you!

Anonymous said...

trees grow, apples seldom fall far from them. so be careful.
Melinda laughed bcuz I have been known to end up nekkid on the net myself. Kinda makes me worry!

The cult thing, might work Frank. Announce to the world that if they send you a twoonie, The hermit swami will say a prayer for them.
(prayer results not guaranteed offer void where prohibited)

Anonymous said...

yeah the nose.

Anonymous said...

HI Frank,

This latest blog entry is screamingly funny. I can see your kids have inherited your sense of humour. Guess they'd have to, with such a happy eccentric for a Dad.

Kita looks gorgeous with HIS bunny.

Sorry about the bugs you are swatting everywhere. Like I've always said, we have two seasons, Winter and July.

No coat necessary in town today, and I loved it. However, the winter blubber will soon be more obvious. I saw a nice kitchen curtain on a warehouse that might double as a summer dress, if this noshing on chocolate keeps up. It seems that chocolate gets women's motor functions stimulated, but it only decreases mental function with men. Is this a problem?

I need a place to emote and be off the wall. Do y'all mind if I blab on this site?

Shalom Sheila

C said...

Is Mike next to confess? Margaret, anything you'd care to share? Might as well get it all out into the open!

Frank, I still think you remind me of David Suzuki. Is what you were wearing today what all men are wearing this Spring? Hmmm. After getting the Church up and running, you could start your own clothing line.

You appear to have boundless energy. This is a good thing. Have patience. Winter insulation will melt off just like the ice on the lake. Pilates is good for the abs and your back - which must be aching after lugging the sled about. You should try it!

Yes, Kita's bunny looks no worse for wear. What I wanna know is, where's yours?

Got to go people! Someone at work gifted me with a stomach bug and I wanna crawl back to the couch!

Just one more thing! Wow, I think you have a Happenin' happening here, Frank! Signed any of 'em up for the Church?

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank,

Only 8 more days working at Ford! I can't wait. I hear the next boss is a pretty good guy though!! I don't think he was to hard on you when he was up was he?
Cheers to all,
Rich.

Anonymous said...

Hey you

That's not nice laughing at my crayons.Cindy's not here and I can still write to you.Another 5-6 weeks and it will be time to haul the old trailer out to fraser town. Anyhoot how the hell are you doing besides taking pics of yourself you look better with your cloth on.Talk to you later

TPD