Monday, March 19, 2007

The birthday girl, Jose, at the head of the table. I think you know everybody else, except for Sheila, a "crunchy" type person. The birthday girl cooked up the whole spread herself. Next year, somebody with the cooking gene oughta change that.




Missy wasn't impressed when Kita sneaked in, and hung out on a beam. Sometimes I think Kita abuses his handicap.


Going home Saturday evening.



The lake yesterday morning.


WATCH OUT FOR DANCING MOOSE!


The lake today, a bit of a storm on the go.



We had a good time at Jose's party. I could hardly hoist myself up on the 4 wheeler. I would have liked to help out with all the dishes, but it was decided I should leave while I could see my way home. Plus I know Jamie really loves doing dishes. I was told to report that "WE ALL LOVE RACHEL!"

Yesterday I got some coffee water from Frasertown and made a sneak delivery for TT. Oh yeah, Razor, was I supposed to tell her about the TV tables, or not to tell her?

OMG, (see, I'm down with this new texting lingo), you should have heard the lake last night. Lots of gurgling, cracking, swishing and you could here the ice moving. All I could think about was crossing it today.

So, today I did go to town and got lots of groceries and stuff. I even remembered to get a new bag of bulking material for the composting toilet, so I'm all set to "go" on that front too. It must be spring, I'm all ready to hibernate till break up.

TTSK, long time, no hear. Where have you been?

Tim, puns are for old geezers, for which I do not yet qualify. Cliches are for peeps with sharp, agile minds. Nasty Puke is a synonym,(or is that symptom?), of a company which must remain nameless. Although you are probably familiar with them. Think big golf balls spread across the arctic.

Who is going to be numero 17000?

5 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

You have such a busy social life - lots of good eats at the party, I'm sure. Oh, we loved the dancing moose!

C said...

Hey, Margaret, I WAS going comment on the dancing moose, but u beat me to it! Now I'm at a loss for words!

Oh, well, it's been THAT kind of day.

Tomorrow better be better.

Oh, right, this is Frank's blog. Hi! Frank!

Anonymous said...

I suspected as much on the identity of the imperial overlord, Nasty Puke.

C said...

Anybody admit to being 17,000???

Shalom Sheila said...

Hi Frank,

You are really on to something great here. Love the pictures.

By the way, what is a crunchy person? Should I be worried?

Shalom,

Sheila Pratt

Jose's birthday guest