Sunday, February 25, 2007

I guess I lied about the pics. Friday evening we had a little warm up. I don't think Whitey got the joke.


Here, Thomas Edison, the electrician, is trying to use mind over matter to stop the earth from spinning. He's wearing a life jacket in case it doesn't work.


In this one, I hollered out that if you didn't want your picture on the Internet cause you were wanted by the police or your wife doesn't know where you were, then get out.


The euchre tournament. That's Minky standing up, trying to psych out the competition.


My partner, Minky, placed us in fourth place again this year. Minky used to be young and foolish, but he got over the young part a long, long, looong time ago. You probably noticed that almost everybody has a nick name. I think Razor baptised most of them. Gotta run, Sympatico has dropped me 5 or 6 times today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, you lied.

I notice that the picture of the dancing girl coming outta the cake is missing...

Hey! Fourth again this year? Very consistent playing! Congrats! (Deep down,tho' don't you want to be #1?)

the Mailman Family said...

Looks like mens weekend was a success - one wonders about the pictures we aren't seeing? Were you very 'tired' after?