Sunday, February 11, 2007

Here's JocXXXXX, Jake.


Jake really wanted to go outside and play with Kita, but Kita doesn't have much patience with energetic dogs. We'll have to wait until Jake understands that "GRRR" means "You better back up you little punk, if you don't want a smack down".


Yesterday was a really nice day and an awesome solar day. Theoretically, my solar panels can generate 32 amps, but my charger is only rated for 30 amps. Normally on really good days I generate about 26 amps. Yesterday, I was generating 31 amps and had to turn the panels away from the sun. I saw this last February, too. It all has to do with the angle of the dangle. Late in the afternoon, a couple of young guys stopped at the bottom of my property, looking at the "no trespassing" and "beware of dog" signs with Kita sitting at the top of the hill, in the middle of the ski doo track. It seems that they were lost, looking for the Brule Lake road. I grudgingly let them cross my property, and gave them directions.


So next weekend is men's weekend on the Little Tomiko. (No pictures allowed!) There are poker runs and card games and generally lots of burping and farting. Man stuff, you know. I wonder if Richie will be ALLOWED to come. Maybe, if he gets his HONEY DO lists done, he can get PERMISSION. I know that he doesn't smoke, but, he could use the old "I'm just going to the corner store for some smokes. I think I'll put the sled in truck in case I get stuck" trick. Good luck with that, Richie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your a week early aren't you Frank? I'll be up not next weekend but the one after ... if I wrong let me know and I'll take up smoking a week earlier. Cheers.