Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy late Valentine's day. I guess that nobody nagged me to remember.

-29 this morning. Do you remember what winters used to be like in the olden days? Last Feb 17th.


Yesterday was another good solar day.


An icicle melting in the sun and freezing in the wind.


I wonder if any of those spam emails has a cure for this guy.



Being in tune with nature, yesterday I detected a change in the universe. Plus Razor told me that Dave was in, so Kita and I popped over for a visit. I think Dave is home sick already. He might go home by April. His solar panels were covered in snow, so I lent him my roof rake. I think I'll head down the lake to check the Birkby's panels.

Richie, you were right, men's weekend is next week. I was mis...misled, yeah, that's the word I was looking for. Check out this web site, it might help you out.
http://www.alibinetwork.com/index.jsp

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Now that is starting to look like the snow pictures I expect from you. For awhile there I thought you were going to be getting off easy this winter in the snow department. I don't mind getting all of our snow and bad weather in February as long as it's over by March 1st!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Frank!!! That'll help alot ... can I borrow the $75 bucks to get my Alibi? I'm curious; how many time have you used this web site? Maybe that's where the "Tired" thing came from?

Cheers,
Rich.