Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Good morning blog bunnies. The radio said it was -26 in North Bay this morning, but it was -33.4 here. So I decided to post early, until it warmed up a couple of degrees. I actually logged on an hour ago. It has taken me this long to check emails and all the blogs. Blogger has finally forced me to convert to a new system, which was a little painful. The new password/log in didn't seem to work, but I guess it did.

Sunday was a weird weather day. Bright sun, dark clouds, snow flurries and high winds.


Yesterday morning.


Last evening.


This morning.




I decided to go to town yesterday. I didn't have to yet, except to go to the post office. Not too many idiots, except for cell phone users. At the bank, three people going in and two coming out, were on their phones. Who are they talking to, each other? Hey lady in the big Dodge dually, kinda hard to maneuver in a parking lot with one hand, eh? But the lady who !@%#!@# me off most was the lady in front of me at the grocery store. Extra large Timmie's in one hand and a cell phone between her shoulder and ear while trying to unload her cart.

Last weekend the lock on the back door broke so I picked up a new one yesterday. I decide on a handicapped, lever style. I thought it would be easier when one arm is full of fire wood and the other has a frozen glove.

Richie, maybe I'm mistaken. I was wrong ONCE. I thought I made a mistake, but I didn't.

Berlin, If you let Richie come, I'll look after him. All those stories about women at men's weekend aren't true, mostly.

No comments: