Monday, July 24, 2006

Yesterday was a gorgeous day. The only thing that would have made it any better would be a few feet of snow.

An old weather guy once told me that the technical term for these clouds is BFO's. Big, fluffy ones.



Blogger troubles again, can't post any more pictures.

It sure is quiet out here now that all the drone bees have gone back to work.

This morning I went out and cleared some widow makers off of my road. One almost got me, but it's amazing how fast an old guy can move when he has to.

I checked on the Kellys this afternoon. They have just one external wall to put up. Tomorrow morning I'll give them a hand hoisting the roof trusses up.

They just announced on the radio that we are under another severe thunder storm warning. I better go and batten down the hatches.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

hope you don't have too many more fallen trees to clean up after this next storm.

kaeden is loving the shots of the hummingbirds.. they sure are quick, we can't even get one shot of them ourselves!