Saturday, July 01, 2006

Yesterday afternoon I cut brush, I mean mowed the "lawn". I know what your thinking, "Gee Frank, didn't you already mow once this year? Isn't that enough?" Normally I would agree with you, but since Calliope is coming to visit, I was afraid we might lose her.

Last evening the Frasertown Ferry came for a visit


I think that this is where the term "Motely Crew" came from. Would you go to sea with this bunch?


A few sun set pics.








Well, I guess I've been told!


And finally, TT would like to wish TTSK a very happy birthday. We'll miss you at Razor's Lube & Grill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Have a great time at the potluck. Wish I could be there. TT have some good eats for me. Frank great pictures. Keep up with then....I mean the senic ones...lol
Have fun guys.
TTSK