Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yesterday morning I gave Jack a hand getting a load of sand for his pond and snapped these pics of hummingbirds/




Then I dropped by the Kelly's to check on their progress.


Then I stopped by Rich and Leanne's. Rich has his single holer installed. Privacy is not a priority out here.


Leanne is raking the ground in front of their trailer in preparation for patio stones. It's a lot like using a broom.


Last evening Jose and Brian and their company (senior moment, forgot their names already) dropped by the end of the dock and had a chat. Jose is off this weekend so I'll drop bt there and have a visit on Saturday.

I'm going over and give Razor and Rich a hand (only one, I tweeked a wrist clearing the road) putting in a couple more culverts on Rich's road.

No comments: