Wednesday, July 19, 2006

We went for a ride on the Maxie II last evening. The new Little Tomiko land owners, Rich and Berlin came along. Didn't notice any damage to any cottages that we passed.

I don't know what kind of a duck these are. They look similar to a loon, but smaller. Any ideas?









A hitch hiker on the boat.





Fog this morning.



This afternoon I'm going to check on the progress of the Kelly's new mansion and then go to Jask's and help him get some sand for his new pond.

2 comments:

General Time Reversible said...

Could you crop the duck/loon picture and post or send me a bigger version of the birds? They look at first glance to be Yellow-billed Loons, although they are not supposed to be anywhere near you (they breed in the western Arctic).

John and Cathy Miller said...

A beautiful day! Thanks for the pictures! I'm celebrating the day, too, 'cause today's my birthday. 17, again, and looking for the summer of '69 - you can do the math...

I gotta go and post at least one blog before the celebratory wine does me in!

C