Wednesday, July 12, 2006

While out boating with B.K. and Dorothy we saw Gord and Barb in their boat.


Last evening I was reading the news papers when the phone rang. The conversation went "something" like this.

Mayor, "Blogger Buddy, do you see the sun set? It's awesome!"
Me, "No, ma'am."
Mayor, "Is your camera handy?"
Me, "Yes, Ma'am."
Mayor, "Well, get your butt out there and get some pictures, right NOW!"
Me, "Yes sir, ma'am, sir!"

You can see all those years in the military didn't go to waste, plus I like my left overs. So I boated all over the lake snapping pics. The funny thing was when I left, there was a rabbit in the yard and Kita chased after it. With the fear of the Mayor hanging over me, I didn't wait for Kita. There was one p'ssed of dog waiting on the dock when I got back. I hope your happy with these ma'am, sir.
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are some great pictures Frank. I guess the mayor knows what she is talking about. Keep up with the awesome pictures.
TTSK

Anonymous said...

hi frank...thanks for the great pictures....made my day...frankie

the Mailman Family said...

Those pictures are awesome - when are you going to blow them up, frame them, and have a showing????