Monday, April 28, 2014

You know what this means, don't ya?


CLICK ME FOR SOUND.

Yes, we are.  Thanks to Alice and MoRon.



Grasshopper has a death grip on that parka.


Take one.


Take two. Cathy sez, "Gee Alice, I thought that you liked me!"


It ain't gonna get any better than this.



My turn, walking to the gallows, I mean shallows.


Ready, set,


GO!


You were wrong, Mike.



Thank you to every one who contributed to this very good cause. And grandson Kaeden thanks you, too. Even though he has diabetes, and uses an insulin pump, he doesn't let it slow him down. But, life would be a lot easier if we had a cure. 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome!!!! thanks so much Cathy... i know that wasn't easy for you! can't wait to show the kiddos when they get home :D

the Mailman Family said...

Wow - you are so brave Cathy! I don't think I could have done it - Brrrrrr!

the Mailman Family said...

And what can I say about Frank? I seriously think he likes getting nakkie! LOL! Great job Frank & Cathy for an awesome cause for Team Awesome!