Friday, April 18, 2014

Thank you Jennifer for your donation to JDRF.  If we get to $1000.00, your Aunt Cathy is going swimming!


 I think I'm finally warmed up from the dip. I think I got it figured out how to make the hole next year 'cause I would really like to cannon ball in. If you noticed there was a bigger hole in the middle. That was actually a hole I made months ago to keep our ice fishing minnows. So, I'll make holes a lot earlier. On the other hand, if I do it next year, send me to rehab!

Dr. J.W., of course you're correct on the flicker, my bad. Tomiko Tommy is like, Loch Ness Nessy, or Ogopogo in Okanagan Lake. He has a nest about 50' from the dock. Normally it's a live, let live thing with us. I just happened to wake him up from his hibernation.   

The Slates reported earlier that the river had crossed the Notman road, but it had receded yesterday. This is the input side of the culvert.


Out put side. I suspect that the river will rise again. There is still a whole bunch of snow to that has go some where.


The Brule Lake road.


The last time I was out I saw that someone had tried to go up the road on a wheeled 4 wheeler. He didn't make it. And he got stuck worser, my blog my spelling, when he tried to turn around.


The turn off at the 9.5 marker. It's gonna be a little while before you go down that road Colette.


The only bare spot, at the gravel pit where the moose hunters camp.



For Dr. J.W.


Our government supporting the "troops".





No comments: