Sunday, April 06, 2014

Guess what happened yesterday. 


Yeah! It snowed, again.




This morning I went down and shoveled off the swimming hole. This is what it looks like right now. I think it's going to be a little while before it's open. Maybe tomorrow I'll go and drill some more holes. We were too busy today...


 Cuttin', splittin', an' stackin'.


 I have had a couple of suggestions that Grasshopper should go for a swim if we make it to $1000.00. Since she is still outside stacking wood, I'll agree to that. Grasshopper doesn't like swimming, even in the summer. I'm not sure that she'll go in her birthday swim suit, though. That might take more than a thousand bucks.  

Here's a better pic of the dark eyed junco. We only have two, so far.


We only have one robin and it looks kinda bewildered.






This could be me.


Or, this could be me.




Just a minute, I'm thinkin'.


No comments: