Friday, May 02, 2014

First off, a few videos, 'cause they take the longest to up load. The first 2 are from yesterday afternoon. The wind was blowing hard, making audio difficult. I also have to apologize for bad focusing due to maximum zoom and shaking in my boots. 


Watch out for the scary parts.


This morning I saw 3 otters that came from the narrows and crossed the ice road, and continued on to Bill's point. They then turned and went into Yamaha, or Josie's, Bay. 


While I remember, and still on the nature theme, Pebbles, from Bedrock, reported seeing a wolf having breakfast with a beaver on her way to work, on the A5 road.

The last couple of days we have been walking out the driveway.


Moose and Grasshopper tracks.


This was Sand lake 2 days ago. It was almost completely open yesterday. There are 2 loons, if you really squint.


Kinda looks west coastish.


Looking straight up at the widow maker over the road to Riches.


Moose poo. There was lots of droppings in the area that I put a detour around that rocky part. OK, the rocky part closest to my end. Not one of the other 20 rocky parts.


A rock ledge.


The off ramp from the Don Fraser Bypass.


I found a recipe for Mary Brown's baked chicken. Meh.


So, lately I have been making whole wheat/oat meal bread 'cause it's good for your pooper, and apparently you need a good pooper. It's pretty good by itself or toasted. But, I didn't like it in sandwiches, especially with meat. So, I made sausage and burger rolls. 




The turn off from our road to the DFBP. This area usually floods a little bit every year, but not this much. There is still a TON of water in the bush.. The 2 culverts on our road are flowing at the max. We have 5 or 6 areas that are flooded.


@ Mathew's Auto. I'm more of a Firebird kinda guy, but I like this pony. Can I get it in 4WD?


My computer is telling me that I have an imminent hard drive failure. If it fails, it's not like I can walk to the mall and get a new one. 


Yeah, only two.



Har, har, good one, Mike.



No comments: