Monday, May 12, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!
.



Speaking of birthdays, here are a couple of pics of Floyd and his cake last Friday. 



Floyd's reaction to getting clothes as a present. "Really?"


Last Thursday we had a couple of thunderstorms that knocked all of the phones on this side of the narrows. On Friday we had this storm come right at us. Today is the first day that's been calm. I'll try and post a video at the end of the blog.


A wall of water.





Sunday it was only blowin' 90 so I went to Fraserville. I think that I'm the first boat to dock at the new drawbridge/dock.


We had Mother's day dinner at The Slate's last evening. KFC! Took this pic with the phone on the way home.


A crocus this morning.


For some reason, when you down load pics from the camera, they get loaded as being taken today. I think I need a 12 year old to fix that problem. We took this pic last Wednesday.


We walked out our road to the Brule last Saturday. There were grouse drumming all around. This feller walked out in front of us. Our road is still very soft, even for a 4wheeler. We probably won't get the old goat home for another month.


I'll post this for now and try to upload the vid.

No comments: