Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy May day!

Yesterday morning we had a ruffed grouse visit the cabin.
















This beaver swims past every evening.















Sooooo, yesterday we went to town agaaain. Two weeks in a row! You see, I have stuff, too much stuff in fact, and it's all in the wrong places, and it's all the wrong stuff. So I learned that there is a store called Dollarama which carries all the things you need to organize your stuff, cheaper than CTC but they don't give you any funny money.

Today I took the Grasshopper for a 4wheeler ride and she drove us craz....HOME.

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Soooo, the cabin benefits from a woman's touch, eh? Poor grasshopper - I'm sure she has lots to do. Getting you into town two weeks in a row seems like quite an accomplishment to me!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying your company so much. Sounds like a lot of fun, especially the boat and four wheeler. You do retirement so well!

Have a good one...

Sheila