Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Grasshopper caught her first Pickerel, Walleye for You-alls, Sunday evening. It was released.






Monday we went down the river to get pics of the suckers that are running, but there was too much glare on the water. We did see a pair of Mergansers.





And an Eagle.



First off, after the last post, I'm a little nervous. If anything happens to me, tell the coppers to investigate someone with a bullet and a backhoe.

Over past couple of days , despite the rain, I managed to paint the skirting and put it back on the cabin. I guess that means new flooring soon.

Monday Jose gave us a bird book, thanks Jose. Now we can identify all the birds that are here now, if they can slow down a bit, or crash into the screen.

Bry, Grasshopper jumped voluntarily.

That's it for now. I'm going to bug proof the deck. That big storm last year blew off the screen under the deck and the mosquitoes are finding their way in.

No comments: