Wednesday, May 09, 2007

They are Baack!
We went for a walk this morning and had to run home to get away from the black flies. It's not a time to breath with your mouth open. The good news is that they don't really go for Grasshopper. The bad news is that they don't go for Grasshopper. It seems that cats aren't the only things that go for O neg blood. Darn universal donor blood.

No scenic pics for you. I spent the last two days under the cabin leveling the floor. Shut up Razor. I probably need to spend another day under there, but the three abs that I have found are too sore today to be belly flopping around.

Not too much room , can't even call it a crawl space.




Ok, one pic of the sky from last evening, just for you.


1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Do me a favour and keep the black flies up there! So far we haven't seen any I'm sure they'll be out soon. Are you afraid of bugs and spiders when you are in that teeny, tiny crawl space???