Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Michelle!



























Thursday evening we went down the river to check the beaver dam. The water is still flowing over the top.
















The pilot enjoys the view on the river.
















A golden sun set that evening.























On Friday we visited Kathleen and her chicken nuggets.
















On Friday I finished leveling the floor. On the next trip to town I'll get some paint and paint up the skirting while it is off. Then, I guess the next project will be new flooring.

I think that Grasshopper has finished phase three of reorganizing the cabin and has now started organizing the Notman Forest. She is cleaning up the area behind the A frame and turning it into a park. The poor chipmunks and squirrels will never find their stashes again.

1 comment:

C said...

A little yellow bird told me that the squirrels are only too happy to surrender some nut security for less black fly breeding space. Apparently, black flies have no friends what so ever. I now know why! Itch, scratch, itch, scratch.