Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yesterday afternoon.


Last evening.




Mushrooms are popping up all over. Crikey, that's a big one mate!


Lots and lots of geese flew south today.


Today was a weird one weather wise. Sun showers and drizzle all day long. Last winter I had a problem where my propane tanks got frozen in from the snow and freezing rain. It was a little hard on the nerves using an axe to free the tanks. So today I started building a shelter for the tanks.

Up hill both ways Cathy.

1 comment:

John and Cathy Miller said...

Magic shrooms? Ever try one? Me either. Tried "everything" else though. Perhaps I shouldn't brag...

Up hill BOTH ways, huh? Hmmmm... That would make 4-wheel drive the most important invention since, oh, I'm at a loss to say...

Let's see, how about the discovery of fermentation?