Saturday, September 09, 2006

Happy birthday K-man! The big 5.0.



























There is one thing with more than 4 legs that I like. Thanks Jay.


George didn't want to tangle with the lobster.


Oops, I didn't take a pic after they were cooked. I don't have lobster crackers, so we used channel lock pliers.


South is thatta way. The geese have been going south the past week.


We had a pretty good thunder storm yesterday, a half inch of rain in 15 minutes, and an inch total. Looks like it will clear up to be a nice day. I wonder what trouble Jay and I will get into before this day is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank -
Just wanted to say that I've been enjoying your pictures - my dad is Bill Glenn, who has the camp on the point across from you - of course Dad doesn't have a computer... he told me to check out your blog and ask you if Jack Birkby made out okay at his Clinic appointment last week.

Keep up the great work! I'm envious of you being up at Tomiko all the time - I've spent a lot of time there myself and wish I could spend more these days...

Take care,

Catherine Levesque
cpjc@sympatico.ca

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping all Rich's limbs attached. That tree was alot higher than I had thought!

Take care,
Leanne