Wednesday, September 27, 2006

While some people were sleeping away their day off, I was watching the sun rise at 7 am. You never know when it might be the last one.




They are having a search and rescue competition at North Bay and this Hercules circled the lake a couple of times. The pilot probably heard about my buns. See what happens when you let women fly?


When this plane flew over, I thought that it was a yellow SAR Buffalo, but now I'm not so sure.


It's raining again. If all this rain was snow, we would be sledding over the tree tops by now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Frank...haven't commented in a long time but I use your wonderful pictures as background every day...it is making want to come home...anyway...i am pretty sure that it is a buffalo which is surprising because i think the airforce has only 6 of them left and they are at 442 squadron out of comox on vancouver island...again thanks for you blog...frankie morris

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your blog – VERY funny and the pics are awesome! I’ve been a faithful “lurker” since dad (Brian at Arthur’s) told me about your site a while back. Since moving to southern Ontario I’ve been missing northern sunsets, nice, cold winters – and clean air! I like the Sept. 22 sunrise with fog photo – it looks like an old-masters painting; very atmospheric and calm.

Just wondering if you wanted to make some Stuff On My Cat viewers snort their morning coffee through their noses by submitting George’s Aug. 1st pics? I thought he looked a lot like Oscar the Grouch swimming. They have a new category called Water On My Cat at www.stuffonmycat.com. (Our cat got posted on 09/22 - B is for Bag. I’m Buddy‘n-Blackie’s-Mom-Canada).

Oscar the Grouch:
Quote: "Scram"
Dislikes: "You name it, I hate it. Now go away."

Oscar the Grouch link (Looks like George):
http://www.kartelle.com/actors/sesamestreet/OscartheGrouch/OscartheGrouch.html

Sending ear scratches to Kita and eye squints to George,

Ms. twocents