Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy first day of spring. CLICK ME.

So far, this is the best spring, ever! Right Jose?





This fresh snow helps getting firewood 'cause, as you know, it's easier to drag your ash over snow then it would be over bare ground. Of course, some people might say that I wouldn't know my ash from an oak in the ground. Oh, stop me! I got a million of 'em! Har, har, har.

 

Why did the bush chicken cross the snowmobile track?

To find some seed, dummy.



Grasshopper went to town Monday morning.


and came back late in the afternoon. No, no, no, she didn't drive the transformer all the way to town, just to Bedrock and hitched a ride with Mrs. Slate.




Pics from Grasshopper's camera.

Northern shrike. Doesn't look like a cold blooded killer, does it?


Snow banks in the big city.


I guess that this is supposed to be one of those cutesy pics, but Diesel's embarrassed look sez it all.



No comments: