Friday, March 08, 2013

Guess what happened yesterday.

You'll never get it.

Give up?

OK I'll tell you.


 It snowed! Now, some people, mostly those with no sense of humor, won't see the humor in that. Har, har, har.



But, I hope that they can still see the beauty in it.



Art work by the BVWSQ.


You might recognize this old stump in the back yard, it's about 3 feet high. 




Some of you have been, or will be soon on the white beaches of the Caribbean. I'll bet that it's not as pretty as this, or white as this, or as free as this.




 Speaking of snow, check out this pic from my son in Ypsilanti, MI. The sun popped out, very hot, for a few minutes, melting all of the snow that was not in the shadows. Very coooool.



Here's an easy as pie recipe from Burgessville.

First, grill up some ham slices.


Then, add salsa.


Next, cheese.



 As they say in Norwich, vwalaw. I call it the very, very thinnest crust pizza.


 It's a couple of feet drop down to where the birds eat.


It's that time again, you know what to do.


And do this, too.



RIP Tom, you had a way with words.

Click me, one of my favorite. 


Ok, one more.


One last one.

No comments: