Tuesday, August 01, 2006

This A.M.


HOT today, 31.9c, 80% humidity. Its a good thing we have a 23 kph wind. I've gone swimming twice already. George was really hot so I put on a heavy jacket and wrapped him in a towel. I put another towel over his face. He was ok until I set him on the dock and the towel fell off of his face. I almost had to throw him and the dock into the water.


A wave washed over his head.




If looks could kill, I'd be a goner.


Kita thought it was really funny that George went for a swim. Kita doesn't like the water much, he normally goes in just enough to get his belly wet. So, in you go Kita!

5 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

I think you've got that right, Frank, if looks could kill you would be a goner! All that fur must be incredibly heavy when its wet!

Anonymous said...

krjwvxnPoor Garge! I think you beeter watch your back, Frank. He will get even...eventually!
Gord

Anonymous said...

I think am starting to understand why George has such an evil disposition.

John and Cathy Miller said...

I thought "it" was a "cool" thing to do! (Dip George in the lake, that is..) Although he would NEVER "admit it", I'll bet he felt much better.

C

Anonymous said...

who's berlin frank is it Leanne ?