Sunday, August 20, 2006

Every body had fun at Gord and Barb's Little Tomiko Olympics.

I made some buns. I don't have patience at 10:30 pm to make perfect round balls, so the buns come out a little lumpy looking, much like my own.



Trailer Park Dan brought his Newfie golf game. Ron takes a swing.


High score.


Horse shoes.


Lorna tries her hand at croquet.


Some of the crowd.


Kate


Egg toss, ooops.


The catch of the tournament. Not only did TT catch her own egg, but she also caught an errant pass from another team.


Vic and Brian, the champs.


After the games, Gibby came out to play with Gord.


I think my butt has been on too often, so we can play "Who's butt is it?"







To see pics of another fun party, check out my daughter's blog. The link can be found on the right side of the page.

1 comment:

John and Cathy Miller said...

What! All those pictures and no comments?! What is wrong with people? You slave over a hot computer for hours inserting pictures and humourous captions and - nothing!

PS It seems that the good times never end up there. What are we doing wrong down here? (Still working, would be my guess