Monday, August 21, 2006

Boy, I'll tell ya. It's tough waking up to this view every morning.




Nice day too.


I checked up on Richie. You got 3 sides Berlin. He ran out of barn board and screws. I won't peek when I boat past.


The Kelly's house is coming along. A couple more windows and then the siding.


I've made a list of chores that I need to finish before winter. I've told myself that I can't go cruising (carousing?) until I get at least one done every day. This morning I fixed some siding and removed a window from the side porch.

Fall is coming! I saw two whiskey jacks on Sunday. Gee, it only seems like five months ago that I was taking pictures of buds on the trees. Soon it will be the fall colours. I've had a couple of hawks hanging around for the past week or so. Their shrieking gets me up in the morning. Hey TT, their noise is way worse than finger nails on the black board.

Happy birthday Ellia!

No comments: