Tuesday, June 23, 2015

We did a walk about around Bill's camp yesterday looking for storm damage. Everything is OK. I believe that this is the oldest camp on the lake.







Here's a picture of George trying to hitch a ride to the land that time forgot.


A lone goose at the dock. It let me walk right to it.




We have a robin building a nest outside of our observation window.


Nope, this isn't a winter scene. This was a rain/wind event about a half hour ago. Looking at Bedrock.


The point by the narrows.




I told you that green stuff is scary! >:)


I remember Kita dragging a 10 foot branch home when he was a pup.


Take the pebble from my paw.


Retirement helps keep me calm.


:D



Say what?


Sorry, Rachel.


Ommmmmm. Retirement and deep meditation helps.


Or it's called politics.


No comments: