Saturday, May 02, 2015

Click Me and come back

Let's travel back in time, not so long ago, when the earth was a cool and gentle place. 

April 26th. The ermine is almost all brown now. 

 
April 27th. The tree line. 


One way.


The other way.


So, I was down to about a couple of face cords when the ogre started peeing fuel out of the carburetor. Not being a mechanic, I played around for a while, cleaning and adjusting the float and float valve and other little tiny thing-a-ma-gigs, and still it kept leaking. What to do now? Well ya just gotta Frank-n-stein a band aid with a tooth pick wrapped in paper towel... Job done. I'll take it to a real mechanic before next wood cutting season.  


The 28th. Click again.  and come back. 


To.


And fro.


Still some snow around.


The 29th. 




 I took Grasshopper out to the Notman road on the 4wheeler where Kat picked her up and took her to town.  No, no, no, Grasshopper is not IN the sleigh.



The Brule Lake road.


Can you see the heron beside it's nest?


Ya want my bifocals?



I think it was a male, not Mrs. Penny.


Drum stick, any one?


Part of our drive way.


Not one,


Not two,


But three male common mergansers.


And away they go.


Preening loon.


 April 30.  Ice out, dock in, boat in.


May 1st evening.


Fish jumping, beaver swimming.


We woke up this morning with a lone goose swimming around our bay, just a honking.
Here's a video of the goose. If you look really close, you will see it blowing smoke rings. OK you can turn off Dr. Who. Click. 

A loon video, I gotta start using a tripod. Click. 

Preening loon. Click 

Boat prep. Click 

Boat prep2. Click. 


Not mine, sent to me by a disgruntled man.


Sent by the same man.


Finally a safety message that makes sense.


Another one.


One of my shower ear worms. When a pizza pie gets in your eye, that a AmoreA .


YUP.


GONZO! Tell me it's not true!

    

No comments: