Monday, December 08, 2014

A sad day in history.  If I could only listen to one artist the rest of my life, I would pick John Lennon.



Flying squirrels. 



Her.


You can see that she doesn't use her left foot.


Water came up thru a crack and flooded the ice around the big rock.


Oak leaf on the bypass.


Moose tracks just out side of our gate.


It plowed thru an old brush pile. I wonder if I spooked it?


We brought back the rest of the beaver wood.


This guy was quite frantic this morning.





So, with the high cost of stamps by the gouging postal service, and being on an unindexed military pension, we have decided to not send out Christmas cards to people we know that read this blog. That includes friends, families, in laws and out laws. I figure that if I don't send cards to all of my friends, I'll save around $2.55! 










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank & Cathy,

Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes and posts honouring my birthday day.. Lots happening in the Center.. Janet's was enjoyable to.

Anne