Wednesday, October 01, 2014

We are still not 100% after that germ warfare attack on Lil' Tomiko, but are making a slow recovery. 

Here's a video of a Whiskey Jack putting in it's order at the fly thru window. If you turn up your volume and listen carefully you can hear it tapping on the window at the 34 second mark. 


Mrs. Henny Penny. Her damaged ruff stands out as she feeds. Sorry for the back ground noise, laundry day = generator on.




You know, if I was somewhere, like maybe Gowanda NY, and my brand new Ford pick up needed to be broken in, I might consider a road trip to Northern Ontario before the colours were gone. Just leave your germs at the border, please. 



This one is for the Hippy Chick from Woodstock.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic of my tree.....it looks beautiful! Miss all the colours....thanks to you & Jose I can get a glimpse of them.....