Sunday, October 12, 2014

Last Thursday started off pretty good, until it rained.


We are getting sun sets now that they are moving to the south. 



We have 2 flying squirrels coming to the feeder at night. I lit them up with a 3,000,000 candle power flashlight.




A beaver has knocked down a birch beside our dock. I'll drag it up to the wood pile when he finishes limbing it.



Knock, knock.


They don't even wait until my hand is out the window.



The sound of the shutter scares this bird.


Yesterday I went to Frasertown, after a rain shower.


The Szys have missed the colours this year.


Coming home last evening.


It's hard to steer, and park a boat and shoot pics at the same time.



A promising start for today.


A little fog at Bill's point.


Bedrock and the Sullivan's were lit up this morning.


I had better enjoy today, 'cause the future looks grim.



Shame on you Mr. Harper. 


Shame on you Mr. Harper. Click here.









No comments: