Friday, October 31, 2014

Up until today, everybody has been soaked to the bone.   



I say, up to today, because ...


Today we have snow! Can you see the grouse?


I walked around the block this morning. No snowshoes, yet.



The night shift didn't do too much last night.


A weasel came on the deck this afternoon to check out the recyclables. He wasn't afraid of us.


I was in the garage when I heard a racket in the bush, followed by a big womp. The birch fell from the weight of the snow, I guess.


The Don Fraser Bypass this afternoon.


Our driveway.


Gotta shovel out the old boat.


A couple of pics from Grasshopper's camera. 

Who you lookin' at? 


Faster than Flash.


George watching me give treats to the whiskey jacks.


Pretty boy.


A red wing black bird in the snow this morning.








Har, har har.


HEY! DO NOT FORGET  TO DO THIS TOMORROW NIGHT.


No comments: