Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sunday morning, the sun rise lighting up Bedrock. 



So, on Saturday I had taken a pound of burger out to defrost while I went to Frasertown. I ended up having supper there, and by the time I got home the burger was at a wood fired room temperature. I didn't take a chance on it so the burger went to the birds. Happy Thanksgiving!



The two of them cleaned it up in an hour.


I was going to the Estate for Thanksgiving dinner. I thought I would make cookies instead of the normal buns.


"Best ever" chewy chocolate chip cookies. I think I did OK for my first try.


Ham, turkey, dressing, roast potatoes and all of the other fixin's. Who needs Frank's buns?


La chefette.


Josie, James, Rachel, Jagriti, and Bryan. Sir Edwin was having his predinner snooze.


The end of a thankful day.

1 comment:

C said...

AWWWWW! Did anybody miss Grasshopper?