Monday, February 03, 2014

Well Spud, you were at it again on the weekend.  But, you made some cool sculptors.










The "fly-thru"



I have to apologize for these next pics. To save space, I took the Ipod Touch, which I found out has a crappy camera. We went to Bedrock for dinner. 
Bacon wrapped water chestnuts. 


Denis working on the Caesar's salad.


French onion soup.


You'll have to believe me, it's Freddie's chili, perogies, talapia, and chicken strips.


Lemon meringue pie. 


Denis and Kaarina were going out on a date night, so Bristol got to have a sleep over with Granny and Gramps. The hand off to Grasshopper.


Droolin' in Grandpa Frank's beer.



Grandma and Bristol.



Grandpa Slate and the baby.


Sniff, sniff.

 


Yesterday Grasshopper took George for a walk. He doesn't look too impressed.


The sun kept popping thru the clouds, making bright spots on the ice.


Photo bombed.


I made a new dessert for dinner @ The Estate. 



Grasshopper, Jwahir, Jon, Bryan, and Ed schmoozing. Mary-Lou was getting in the way in Jose's kitchen. TT was hiding.


Jwahir's bacon wrapped sausages.


When you can't remember which one is which, think of little, tiny downy woodpecker, and great big hairy woodpecker.


The business end of The Estate.


Turkey.


Roast porc avec pommes.


Nom, nom, nom. Sometimes you could hear a pin drop.

 
Gotcha TT.


Rachel F, if you liked my sticky buns, you would really like my spicy balls. Jose likes them best in the morning, warm, with butter.


Mary-Lou's spice cake. I wish we had smell-a-blog. Mm-mm.


Time for a rant. 


 I think we should deport this guy ........................ to Afghanistan.


And this guy.


While we're at it.


Don't forget the capo dei capi. 




Funnies. 

For George, and Jose, and Kathleen.


For me.


For you know who.



Warning! Bone head is arriving in Little Tomiko tomorrow. I know that that is not usually something to be too worried about, except I always seem to get hurt, but, this time he has no adult supervision. No Big Luke and no Carrie to hold his leash. Yikes!

No comments: