Thursday, February 06, 2014

Tuesday morning Bonehead and Mike arrived. What? Yeah, I know what I said, I meant ADULT supervision. 


His.


Her's, yer only stayin' three days?


I'll light yer fire, but I don't shovel.



Nice and shiny, not a scratch on her. I'll check her out Thursday.


Tuesday morning, two old girls at the feeder.


That afternoon I went to Camp Langley to clean solar panels for agents, er, I mean Mr. and Mrs. Smith.


Tons of snow on that side of the lake.


Drifting off of the roof.



I cleaned off the roof below the panels, hoping that the sun will help keep them clear.


The view out the mud room front door.


What stairs? What walkway?


Not making too much power, yet.


Looks pretty cozy, even without a fire, and it being -15C.



If you look close at the rail, you will see that the snow is hanging like a garland. We often see this effect on branches, but not like this. It would have been a good pic from the other side, but I wasn't gonna swim in the snow that far.


The sun starting to clear the ice. When you clean your solar windows, you don't want to chip off the ice, or you might delaminate yer substrate and all that techie stuff. 




You do notice that the sunsets are sneaking a little bit north every day?




For those peeps that I normally clean their panels, There is too much snow to get to most of your places. I'll get to them as the snow settles down.    








It's my job.








Har, har.


Remind you of somebody?


No comments: