Thursday, February 13, 2014

I guess it's been awhile. Let's see if we can remember what's been goin' on. 

Lee and Mike came by for happy hour last Thursday. Here they come. 


And there they go.


Even thou it's a lady, it's still a big hairy woodpecker.
 

I just found out that our "smart" phone and easyshare don't share the same calender, which sucks 'cause sometimes it's easier to carry the phone than the Nikon. Any way the last time Cat and Kat went to town, the old goat rolled over again.


No one has been over the road to Riches since Xmas, 'cause there is a frightful amount of snow in there and you can't keep yer speed up to stay on top.


So, Grasshopper and I broke trail the old fashioned way. If you didn't have snowshoes, you'd be up to yer "Y" joint in a heart beat.


If a tree falls in the forest ...


Looking down into the church.



Oh, oh, what's missing from this pic?


That's as far as we got on day one.


I kept an eye out for those garlands that we talked about, but there has been too much wind lately. This was the best that we could find.


Back home, what a great day.


The next day TT came along for the ride.




A Notman forest condo.


See? Unit 101.


We made it all the way to Richie's road.


It's gonna be another awesome day @ the Center!


A single purple finch.


With all the wind, the snow has been blown into neat shapes, and it's hard as sandstone.


TFC (TM)  From the kitchen of Chef Corporal Le Brun.


Did I tell you that Itchy Bitchy, No-show Richie was here? NO! I'm not lyin'! See? That's him right behind Razor!


And there's Joey. He's friends of the SYZs from Gowanda.


A thin crust personal pan pizza for her.


And a regular crust for him.


Where's mine?


On Tuesday I broke a trail from Richie's road to Wolf's Bay so now we have a circuit that we can walk that's about 1.5 hours around.


Yesterday TT came over on the retro Bravo.


Then Grasshopper, TT and I did the first circuit of the circuit. It took about 2 hours the first time, but we had to beat down the trail to Wolf's Bay.



Whoa, are yer eyes tired out? I just gotta learn to do this a little more often. I'll take a quick look in the joke folder and see if I got anything for ya. Tap, tap, tap. 



I recognize some of those mitts. There's Kathleen right in front. And then there's Jose and Tina. Is that Jadazia on the left?


I know that it's an old one, but it's still true.


And so is this one.


 I don't have enough time to put in all the comments that come to mind with this one.


No comments: