Sunday, January 19, 2014

More catching up. 

I took this pic, Wednesday night, one night before the full moon. No flash. The dark spot in the foreground is the shadow of the roof. The next night was completely clouded over, so the full moon was cancelled until next month.


Cat and Kat snowshoeing last Thursday.


A break in the clouds, and the snow.


Yes, we have snow.


Nicely groomed driveway.


Yesterday I went on a sled trip with Razor and a bunch of other guys that I didn't know, except for Itchy Al. For some reason, he has a bad case of Chilean head lice. Any time that you go on a ride with Razor, and get home in one piece, or ten to fifteen pieces, is a successful trip. I got stuck once, a minor crunch on the the front of my sled, lost my hood @ 80K, drove over an open river and almost fell off of a bridge. FUN TIMES MAN! And you weren't here, Tom. 


A hydration break at Fanny Lake, I think. 


Somewhere, in the middle of nowhere, there is this silo. Apparently, at one time, there was a town of 400 people here. I can't remember it's name. They say that the silo was used to burn sawdust???








Another hydration break.




How's that for a hole in the clouds?

 
Right over Bill's point.



The radio forcasted "light" snow for today??


We are @ the center. 

North side window. 


West side window.


East side window.


South side patio door.


Got time for a truism or two, and a couple of funnies? 











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fabulous pic of "Bill's Point" - what a great shot! I'm collecting these to give to Dad (he's anti-computer, of course :S).

Catherine