Sunday, November 24, 2013

My bad, I forgot to tell you that our friend June, AKA J-anything, is in the hospital in North Bay after spilling a thermos of hot tea on her foot and scalding it very badly. Get well soon, J. 

After all the hard work the past few days, I decided I earned a treat, so I made a homemade pizza. Yeah Sam, we do it at home, too. 

 
Frosty morning, -17c, with fog on the ice. 



The sun peaking thru Wolf's Bay, lighting up Bill's point.


As you know, my sister is the crazy bunny lady of Upper Clements, N.S. But, did you know that she has been training her bunnies to sink shafts. Soon Redpath, www.redpathmining.com , can lay off all their minions and hire on the bunnies. They won't work for peanuts, but they will work for carrots. 


Some heavy thoughts for a Sunday morning. 

Whoa 

Something a little lighter. 

Rob Ford, the movie 
 

No comments: