Monday, November 18, 2013

I left for a walk 45 minutes ago and everything was green and brown. This is what it looks like now. 





It's been really windy here for days and last night it was up to hurricane forces. The noise kept me awake all night. Several times I thought I heard my boat smashing into the big rock on our beach, but it was just wind noise.  It was still windy this morning, but it doesn't really show in pics.




This grouse will now feed from my hand, but she doesn't like the camera too close to her.   

Here she comes. 
 

 
I would like you to cut me a little slack, please. If you noticed in the opening, I went for a WALK today, AND I have been eating colours! I forget what some of them are called, but I do remember eating some of this stuff when I was a kid. There are orange things, red things and green things, too. 


A couple of truisms for you, then I gotta go, TTFN. 



 
  It's your civic duty.  VOTE HERE! 

2 comments:

C said...

Voted!

C said...

PS: Love the Snow! Have you seen Mrs. HenniPenny? George? Meowww!