Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Rob 

I think that I have told you before that the loons stay here until the very last minute. Here's one from yesterday morning.  I circled it for you. Trust me, it's a loon. Would I lie to you?

 

 We had sun yesterday! 


I even got to dust off the shades!


 I went for a long walk yesterday, out the driveway, up the Brule road and on the way home I went half way over the road to Riches. 

Lots of water on the driveway.


Did I mention that there was water on the driveway?


I found a buck rub. Somebody is lookin' for love.


Then I found a scrape. Hoof print in the center of the scrape.


 That's a fresh one.


Bird's nest perfectly cradled.
A nasty three tree widow maker, right over the road to Riches.



Church. 
Mrs. Henny Penny was waiting when I got home. 

She loves her peanuts.

  
Finally, a sun set. 



LOOK TIMBIT! A UFO!



 
 A couple of truisms.  
  
I used to work for that guy! See the festering boyles on his head?

No comments: