Friday, September 14, 2012

While Grasshopper was picking up the Yo Yo sistas, I was slaving over a hot oven. 


The girls missed this sun set by that much.




Yesterday afternoon I borrowed the HMLTS  Josie to take the "ladies" on a "beverage" cruise.


Jus de greip.
 


In the military we would call this a pee parade.


As I rolled my eyes to the heavens.


This jus has a nose, oh it's my nose.


An omen?


This would be just an aperitif for the Taboo sisters.


I stayed at Frasertown for supper and they made me eat this green stuff. Plus some really good BBQ pork and spuds.


I'll try to get better pics later, it's hard when your shaking in your boots. L to R, Janet, Barb, Nancy, Grasshopper, and Lizz.


Lizz, again, Anne, and Queen Linda, of London.


The ruffed grouse were up early this morning, telling me it's time for breakfast.


No comments: