Saturday, September 08, 2012

This should catch you up.


Another feast at Chateau Fowler. Looks like Paul and Bryan are having nap time.



Sir Edwin, too?


At least the chef is alert.


 Rachel missed my firm, yet tender buns as I was told that I didn't have to take any that day. James was around but I managed to miss him, some how.


Here's a rare shot, Mr. & Mrs. Razor, side by each.


Those Torontonians have the funniest shoe fashions.


Juliza, feeding the tomatoes.


Looks like it's working.


Paul sneaking a peek.


The next day Grasshopper and I went on a ride with the AKA Smiths. Mary-Lou, who had just returned from Iqaluit, built this inukshuk while waiting for us.


Back at Noble Lake.


No meter maids here. These Mexican inukshuks were here when we arrived.


I always take a rod. Caught a nice little smallie here. Grasshopper's camera battery died, so no pic.


Not a bite here.


Last Thursday I went to Jocko with Razor, Paul, Mike and Jelly Belly. I don't know how, cause they are not the smallest of guys, but I didn't get a pic of Mike and his Pop.

First pike of the day.


Paul.


I call this one "red neck bass tracker".


Now we will just fast forward over the embarrassing part of a BRP being towed by a Polaris to the part of finding and drying spark plugs.


OK Dr. J, how well do you know your ducks?



Just thinkin'....


2 comments:

Joseph W. Brown said...

White-winged Scoter. A very good find; it is only passing through. I've only ever seen 2 or 3.

Anonymous said...

the wife has one of those big yellow boat anchors!! had to put a car battery in the back to start it when the temp is below 70deg F
mike