Saturday, September 15, 2012



Soooo, the Campbell girls were to come to the center for the afternoon and supper. Where's a storm when you really want one? 


Even the geese were afraid, they left Dodge while the gettin' was good.


I mean, they ALL left.


And then, dang it, the clouds opened wide and let the sun shine through.


Hmmmmm. George was feeling very benevolent and Brandy was let off with a couple of warnings.


Sister Anne shakin' and bakin' a cake.


Do they look like they are getting TOOOO comfy to you?


Yeah, I was afraid of that.


I took Sister Liz for a ride on Grasshopper's quad. Later I took Sister Janet for a ride, and she didn't even pee her self.


Queen Linda took SIL Nancy for a ride on her old quad.


Franco's quesadillas, y Liz's chili para la cena.


You know, it would have been a lot of fun, if it wasn't so scary.


 See if you can spot the common denominator in the next few pics.




That's one sad puppy. He thought it was his birthday.




B'day cake.


Who's supposed to clean up this mess? Geesh!


Yeah, I know, I'm a saint. After today, I get a free pass thru the gates.



After I took them all back to Frasertown, we stopped in for a night cap with the Taboo sisters. The good lord willin', there be pics of them soon.

OH! P.S. In all the confusion I forgot to share these pics. I was outside and heard a big splash down towards the beach. From the dock it looked like a small moose separated from his mom. I went out in the boat and found that it was a doe. A deer. A  female deer. So left her alone and she swam all the way to the point by the narrows.



Catherine G. tell your dad that I won't get to look at his trees until after the Campbell girls go home on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Will do - thanks Frank!

Catherine