Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The skies FINALLY cleared last evening.




A snake in the grass, soaking up some rays this morning.



Hi Szymanski family. There are a couple of semi-floating dead heads in front of your dock. It's a two man job to pull them into shore and I was alone at the time.







The navigator in his usual position, charting the way through the narrows. Kita has made an amazing recovery since he was at "that" door just a few days ago. The funny thing is that he doesn't like his hot dogs as much as he used to. Thanks to all who wished him well.




Kita and I dropped by Frasertown this morning but the no one was home. If you ask me I would say they were out to lunch. I did complain about the weather with Fern and Germ in Maxi Park. The consensus is that the fishing is poor and the weather is worse.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Glad to hear that Kita is doing well.