Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yesterday morning I went to town. I only got the 4wheeler stuck once in deep, slushy snow on the drive way. That's why you have a winch, Tim. I checked out Linda's on the way to Bedrock.




Fennel's Bay, as seen from the Bedrock causeway.



By the time I got back from town the ice started breaking up. The wind was howling, piling ice up on the shore. Luckily, the wind blew at such an angle that the ice missed our lot.



This morning the dock and boat went in. The navigator kept an eye out for ice pans.



The definition of ice free is that you can take a boat from the boat launch and park at every dock. Every dock is open except for the three at the west end of the lake. As a matter of fact I was standing on a good 6 inches of ice at Linda's dock yesterday.




Tim, fishing season opens May 24 weekend.

No comments: