Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Today is the day that we honor people who are not quite as smart as me. Which includes most of you. Especially a young fellow in Harperville who has used the "L" word in a relationship. I guess they haven't put the "MAN" book on face book yet. Of course there are the fools at Nasty Puke Corporation. I still think of those poor guys every ten or eleven months or so. We can't forget a couple of guys who are digging holes in the ground in the far corners of the world.

Bird brain pics.

A Nuthatch.




We had a red wing black bird at the feeder already. He didn't like to have his picture taken.



A common redpoll.



Still lots of ice on the lake.



Hey Razor, where's your TNT? Oh yeah, it's in the shed collecting mouse droppings.




We have had exactly 1.24 days of sunshine since a young lady returned to Frasertown. This morning I took Grasshopper out to the A5 road on the Ski-Doo-Bee-Doo to meet up with Mrs. Slate for the last trip to town for a few weeks. The lake is not safe to cross and the snow is half melted off the driveway, soon to be impassable by sled or 4wheeler.

I have a hypothetical math question for you. If a certain insect is in an old goat, and the goat was in park, but not, how much bubble wrap would be required to prevent a fiery crash? I know there are many variables to consider, such as the "X" factor and negative ions.

1 comment:

razor said...

hey bud leave my tnt out of this, i miss it with all my heart and soul.wish i was on it right now!!!take care,razor