Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Just some recent pics.







Now is the time of year to get your foggy pics, Laura.



Your cabin in fall colours, er, COLORS, hidibbox.



We went to town Monday, thanks for staying out of my way. We are starting to "bulk" up for winter.

Speaking of winter, fall temps haven't started yet. We've been in the mid twenties the past couple of weeks.

Yes J-man, I've heard of blue walleye, and even seen one at taxidermy class, although the biologist say that they are only a colour variation of the regular walleye, not a separate species.

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Gorgeous pictures as usual!

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank,
Just wanted to let you now I saw the pics of the fog! Pretty impressive. I don't know if my camera is lacking, or I just suck (I'm betting on the camera) but I just can't get them to turn out like that! I love that pic of the clouds refecting in the lake too! Very nice! Say hi to everyone from Ben and I.
see you